Spanish Au Pair specialises in all aspects of childcare recruitment in Ireland. Our nannies are available for positions in the Dublin and across Ireland are all dedicated career professionals who will have relevant experience working within private home environment. We only accept the best candidates with relevant experience and excellent profiles. All candidates are checked and documents are verified. We source Nannies for families in Ireland.
We specialise in placing native Spanish speaking nannies with intermediate English in Ireland and our candidates will mostly be formally trained in childcare or other related areas. We can help you find a professional career nanny to work with you on a permanent full-time basis.
Ireland Nanny Salaries
- €450/€750 net per week depending on hours and duties
Salaries are a guideline only and can vary based on individual positions.
Nanny in Ireland Duties
- Nanny duties include nursery duties, i.e. all aspects of childcare such as preparing children’s meals, feeding, dressing, bathing, overseeing all daily activities, children’s laundry, keeping children’s rooms tidy, supervising homework, organising play dates, play groups and any other childcare duties there may be.
- Nannies working in live-in positions are happy to travel with families and are willing to provide 2 nights of babysitting per week. Most Nannies are very flexible with week to week schedules as they realise family life is busy and flexibility is needed.
- Working hours are typically Monday to Friday for 9 – 12 hours a day or based on individual family needs.
- Annual holiday allowance is four weeks plus Bank holidays.
- Live-in nannies need to be provided with their own bedroom and bathroom within the family home or with separate accommodation.
- Experienced Nannies will have childcare qualification relevant to children. All documents are checked and verified
Nanny Option Fee
- Unlimited Nanny options for 6 months – €999
- Unlimited Nanny options for 12 months – €1399