Families in Ireland are currently looking for experienced Au Pairs to join them in their home and be part of the family. We only deal with quality families with excellent living and pay conditions. There are many Spanish Au Pairs already in Ireland. It is a perfect way to study English and be part of a family. There are many English classes in Ireland and many social outings for Spanish Au Pairs. The Spanish settle very well in Ireland and there are many other Spanish Au Pairs in Ireland. They are not too far away from home and do not get home sick.
All Au Pairs are screened, interviewed and registered with partner agencies in Spain.
We are looking for teachers, nurses and childcare workers with past experience. (Students studying the subjects can also apply)
• Must be a Spanish citizen
• 21-40 years of age
• Most be able to stay 6-12 months in Ireland
• Have a genuine love for working with children
• Copy of your passport
• Copy of your drivers license
• Copy of your clean criminal record
• Copy of your medical certificate
• Copy of degrees and diplomas (include contact details of college and student number).
• Three childcare references
• Two employer references
• Include some pictures
This is a unique opportunity to take part in a Cultural Exchange program and to be part of a family while you study English. Limited places available. Placements normally take 2-4 weeks. We have a network of Au Pairs all over Ireland. When joining our team you will receive many services. All families are checked and vetted to make sure you are in a safe home with exceptional families.
Quality families in Ireland
- Excellent pay & conditions
- Excellent placement areas all over Ireland
- Monthly progress checks
- First Aid Courses with 60% off
- 24/7 assistance if you have any issues
- Discounts on courses, accommodation and much more
- Be part of a Unique Network of other Spanish Au Pairs